Monday, September 26, 2016

It's A String Thing #163

A quick post, almost a month later.  That's Life!

I joined in with Adele Bruno's latest challenge to tangle using Cruffle, Flukes and Andante.  Sadly not my best  work, it's been a challenge to get into that "calmer" place in order to enjoy the process of tangling, even sketching is proving to be a nightmare right now, and let's not talk about my card making which is almost non existent!

But like a friend kindly reminded me, life too has it's seasons!

Anyway, here is my tile using the three tangles.  Once again I found the string a challenge but I persevered and at least got to tangle.

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com

I hope you all have a wonderful day.  It's the end of Term 3 here in the Western Province so my daughter is on holiday for two weeks.  We are waiting for her friend to arrive and then we are off to the beach as it appears that it's going to be a glorious day!

No comments: