Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cruising Through Life


This week at Wee Memories it's a One Layer Challenge and I love using Lawn Fawn stamps for this!

And as I was thinking about my husband, (five more sleeps), I had to make a card about sharing my life with him.  I just hope he doesn't mind being a hedgehog!

Paper: cardstock (PTI)
Ink: Pumice Stone DI; Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Markers
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Critters in the Forest; Cruising Through Life)

I cut out a "road" on scrap paper and then inked on both edges with some Pumice Stone distress ink.  Two adorable hedgies, some love flags alongs lifes' path and some colouring with Copics. I just think it's cute and simply wanted to share it!

Let today (and every day) be a day to be grateful for the people in our lives, and let's make sure they know that that is how we feel!  Hugs to all!

16 comments:

Barb said...

So cute, Bren! I can only imagine how difficult it must be at times, with a hubby who travels so much. I admire your strength and I know he's going to love this card! Hugs!

Donna B. said...

Love the hedgehogs and your road! The little flags are too cute!! Fun card :)

Rosemary said...

you need to put this super cute one layer card into the "less is more" challenge, too, brenda as you have two hedgehogs (the challenge is seeing double).

Virginia L. said...

Wow! I love your one layer card, Brenda!! The little "roads" are SO cute! AWESOME design!

Dawn T said...

very cute Brenda. Love those little hedgies.

joy said...

Sweet card - hubby will ove it!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Wwwooowww!! this is super super cute design :))love those hedgehogs and the road.thanks for playing with wee memories :)

Lisa said...

super cute, B! Love those hedgies :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wonderful little "roads" Brenda. Wishing you a fast five days!!

Alice said...

too cute! such an adorable card, Brenda! love it!

Trinh said...

Awww, this is so cute, Lisa! Great coloring too. Hope the days go by quickly for you!

Lisa Elton said...

How cute is this Branda!!! Love the sweet little hedge hogs :)

Michelle said...

omg!!! So cute!

Giovana said...

Brenda, this is so adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories.

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is so fun and super cute with the hedgehogs! Love your coloring and how thoughtful, you are always thinking of the best ideas for your hubby!

Laurel Beard said...

I LOVE THIS! Period. LOVE Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories.