Sunday, June 19, 2016

With Sympathy

Try as I  might I don't seem to be able to get my act together to keep this blog regular.  It's not so much the blog that's eating at me, it's more that I can't seem to find a reasonable block of time to craft anymore.  Life just seems busy, and most likely busy with mundane things!

Here is a Sympathy card I made yesterday when a friend called and said she needed a few cards.

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com

I used a Tim Holtz stencil to create the background which almost looks like rain actually.  The stamped image is one from Penny Black , the sentiment is from PTI.

It's Father's Day here in South Africa, so after a nice breakfast my husband has gone to do what he likes most, and that is stand up paddle boarding.

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I hear what you're saying Brenda. I have extra time now too since school is out and I don't have Sweet P here Mon - Fri. But I am doing so much other silly stuff that my card making time just is not there!! Your card is lovely. It's soft and peaceful, perfect for a sympathy card.

Dawn T said...

Beautifully elegant Brenda

Martha said...

OH, Brenda, what a beautiful card this is. The stamped imaged is perfect against the lovely background. Fabulous design!

WOW, stand-up paddle boarding sure sounds like fun.
Have a lovely week.

Virginia L. said...

Love the muted tones that you chose for the sympathy card! The pair-up of stamp and stnecil are awesome! I hope you find inspiration and get creative again. Sometimes it's also good to try playing challenges to get the mojo going. Here the challenge blog I run: http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.ca/
So happy to read you comments and I look forward to seeing what you create! Hugs across the miles to you. Brenda!