Monday, June 16, 2014

It's a String Thing #44

Playing with Adele Bruno's 44th challenge.  I struggled with the string provided and first tangled on a normal white tile but was not really happy with it.  So then I tried it on a Renaissance tile and was a little happier.  But sometimes it's all about just trying, and acknowledging what you like and what you don't like.

Brenda Urbanik CZT#13 - www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com

We were asked to try and use the following tangles in our design:

  • Navaho 
  • Nipa
  • N'Zeppel
  • Neuron

I managed to use all 4 by tangling N'Zeppel and Neuron together.

Thank you to everyone who has been leaving me comments, I love reading each and everyone of them.  I apologise that I don't seem to have found the time to reciprocate, but I'll keep on trying.  Have a blessed day!


1 comment:

Anicheberry said...

Great to see another blogger in Maritzburg. Lovely blog.

www.fabulously-pink.blogspot.com