Thursday, June 5, 2014

It's A String Thing #43

Oh my goodness, I seriously need to find more time in 24 hours!  I have been so busy with Zentangle classes that I have simply not had the time to think of doing anything  else craft wise!  I miss my card making, but I can really lose myself in my tangling!

I love participating in Adele Bruno's weekly challenges, mostly because she is just such a nice lady and hopefully one day I will get to meet her.  So, here is the string we were provided:


And we could use the following tangles: Hibred, Hypnotic, Hollibaugh and Huggins.  I decided to use them all.  My shading went a bit wild, I wasn't really sure about how to go about it, but it simply will have to do.  I love each of those patterns, so that was a nice change.  Here is my contribution:

Brenda Urbanik CZT#13 - www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com

The grey around Hollibaugh is the Fabrico marker.

Have a blessed day.  Off to go and be busy with all sorts of other things that need to be done!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Looks like a winner to me! Glad you're having fun with this Brenda!

Robin K. said...

I think your shading gives your piece some nice depth Brenda!

Dawn T said...

stunning.

Martha said...

Brenda, what a unique design!
You rock!

Carmela said...

Nice done and very hypnotic!