Thursday, May 8, 2014

Diva Weekly Challenge #166 (UMT)

Laura's UMT (Use My Tangle) challenge this week is to use her own, yet to be named, new tangle.  Here is my take on it:

Brenda Urbanik - CZT#13 - www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com

Again, a clean and simple look.  I used Jetties in my orbs and added Braze in the top right corner.  Sometimes my pen decides what it wants to do and before I know it I have made the first stroke.  There is often no rhyme or reason as to why I decide to go with a particular look or tangle, it just feels right at that moment in time.

A few bugs are whifting around the house, my little chickadee is a bit congested and now I am feeling under the weather,  but perhaps a good nights sleep could help, so it's a short post from me.

Have a wonderful day.

7 comments:

lilystangles said...

Elegant and beautiful! :)

Tangles and More said...

Like the simplicity and crisp lines in your tile.

Kelly said...

I really like the depth you have in this tangle!

Anne's tangle blog said...

I like this tile, it's simple but beautiful.

Annette P.-L. said...

This is really wonderful! I like the simplicity ant straightness here! Great result! I love it!

Unknown said...

I like your tile. It's pretty and sometimes simple is best.

Martha said...

This is fabulous, Brenda!