Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I Am the Diva: Challenge #156

I'm sure I have missed the deadline but no worries, I just wanted to post this tile.  The challenge was to work with a "Curvy Grid" using grid based tangles, instead of a simple straight lined grid.  So, here is my humble interpretation.


The tangles I used are Knightsbridge, Florz and Beelight to which  I added the tangle enhancer called Sparkle.  Don't you just love all these names!

Just a short post as I have a lot to do and am holding my 2nd Zentangle Basics class tomorrow, yippee!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful tile Brenda!!

Martha said...

Hi, Brenda! WOW, what a fabulous creation! Your creativity amazes me!

YAY! Have fun teaching your 2nd class!

alexandra s.m. said...

Fantastic Brenda!
Thank You

Trinh said...

Very cool pattern! Hope your class went well!