Sunday, December 29, 2013

It's A String Thing #20

I know, it's been a month, but we have been on holiday in the USA and now back home at the beach, and what can I say, it's sooooo...... relaxing.  I have been playing around with some tangling, trying to learn all that I can.  And today I decided to give Adele's latest challenge a go, you can find all the details on her blog HERE.

We were given a string to use and only two tangles, needless to say, the string got lost in the tangle, quite frankly, it's unrecognizable!  The two tangles used today were Ahh and Afterglo.  Both these tangles can be found on TanglePatterns.com.

Here is my take on the challenge. Simple I know, but those Ahh's (the starry looking patterns) just need to be out in the open space in my opinion.  I like the uncluttered look.


On another note, I cannot wait to get home and make some cards, I have really missed not having my supplies with me, but it would simply be too much to pack and too many decisions to make.  I guess that is the one really nice thing about Zentangle®, it is totally portable!

See you again in the new year!

6 comments:

Nat said...

hi Brenda, wanted to peek in and see what you have been up to. Beautiful Tangle, love this design:) hope you had a good Christmas !!

Sandy said...

I love your pattern -- I really want to learn to do this! Bravo!!
sandy

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Brenda. I too am at the beach with no supplies... missing crafting for sure.

Jacqueline said...

Dear Brenda, thanks so much for stopping by my blog with such warm comments - so nice of you!
A very Happy New Year to you too and looking forward to seeing what your inspiration will be in 2014! Hugs

Cindy C. said...

Hi Brenda thanks for the lovely comments left on my block! I really enjoy this CAS tangling project of yours! Happy New Year to you and yours!

alexandra s.m. said...

✯ Happy New Year ✯
Stunning creation, the sense of depth is amazing Brenda!