Thursday, November 28, 2013

I Am The Diva Weekly Challenge: Duotangle : Pea-Knuckle and Well

Oh boy, did I have to think about this one.  I even did two tiles, the first one which I don't really like anymore.  Then for some reason this evening I have been wanting to tangle in a frame, so I did that with Well (an official Zentangle ­­® pattern).

And then, totally out of character for me, I started playing with Pea-knuckle to see if I could vary it (a tangleation) and I did come up with something different.  Now I am just not sure if it is a tangleation or a new pattern. I am too "young" at this art form to really understand, so perhaps a  visitor will help me out.

So, here is my take on this week's challenge.  Thank you Laura for stretching my imagination!


I absolutely love "Well" as a border in this very simple form.

I am sure that the shading could be improved, it will come, over time.

Thank you for taking the time to visit!

17 comments:

Jean Chaney said...

Brenda, this is a great tile. Very original!

Anne's tangle blog said...

I like your frame a lot. I also like the center.

Rosemary said...

your tangles always amaze me, Brenda! this one looks fabulous to me!

LonettA said...

Lovely work! I like Your Well like a border and the shading!

Trinh said...

Love the rhythm and movement!

Helen said...

Very cool variation. I love it!

Lisa said...

Well I don't know anything about it, but this looks GREAT to me!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

such a cool effect!
Love it!
TFS~

1 Art Lady Kate, Tangles and More said...

Nice work with these two tangles!

1 Art Lady Kate, Tangles and More said...

Nice work with these two tangles!

Becca said...

Wow, what you did with Pea-knuckle is very cool. I can't answer your question but I love the simplified version and your shading!

Martha said...

Your creativity is never-ending, Brenda! I love it!

Alice said...

your shading looks pretty dang good to me :)

Maureen Morton said...

A whole new language.....wow, Brenda - you are really something!

Aimee P. Belair said...

You go, girl. Just awesome.

Aimee P. Belair said...

Did you make your own tangle at Seminar for "homework?"

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous work Brenda!
I hope you had a marvelous Christmas!