Friday, March 30, 2012

Gratitude

I'm posting a card I made a while back and had not shared yet. 


I used up some pretty papers from BasicGrey's "Sweet Threads" pack and the Pretty Posies Die-namics Die from MFT.  My favourite style, clean and simple.

I'll enter this into the current Simon Says Stamp challenge which is "Anything Goes" - I love those challenges, no pressure to conform to anything!


A lovely warm day here in Houston.  Natasha went back to school today as she seems to be better, just a lingering cough but thankfully no fever. She is about to come home from school any minute now so I'll see how her day went.

Tomorrow is a full day, we are doing something with the Girl Scouts in the morning and then there is an Easter Party for the suburb in the afternoon.  Sunday I leave around 4am to go and do a Half Marathon, maybe my last here in US, with my running partner Candie.  And hopefully Sunday afternoon we can take it easy!

Wishing you all a wonderful day!


7 comments:

Trinh said...

So pretty! Love the flower over the twine bow. Have a great weekend!

Lisa Elton said...

Hi brenda! Hope your little one had a good day. What a pretty card, love the simplicity of it and the warm colors! Have a great weekend 😊

Barb said...

Pretty, layered flower, Bren! Love that paper!

Rosemary said...

your card is sweet simplicity, brenda!!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so pretty, Brenda! Beautiful layout and combination of papers. Love the twine behind the flower, too!

Anne said...

Love the gorgeous papers you used here Brenda- that flower is so pretty! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog about keeping it going....I guess I will leave it open for now! :)

Dawny P said...

Wow this is lovely chick - the colours are fabulous. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x