Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm Sorry


No, I didn't do anything wrong, I don't think!  It's just the title of my card using another sketch from the current Hero Arts monthly contest.

Here is my card using a beautiful butterfly from Hero Arts.

Paper: cardstock (PTI); designer paper (Basic Grey- "Out of Print"); Neenah
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Copic Markers
Stamps: Hero Arts (CL342; E5388 - Traditional Butterfly)
Other: Clear embossing powder; dimensional adhesive; square punch

Quite self explanatory!  The most challenging part was to measure the spacing for the squares.  I coloured the butterflies with my Copic markers which is always fun.

I hope you enjoy it!

It's nice and cold and rainy here today.  Hubby has just left for West Africa and we will meet up again in two weeks time in South Africa, so at least this time the seperation is not too long. Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Top of the Morning to You Brenda!

Your card is beautiful and that design adds such great vsual interest! Wow!!

Tfs~

Barb said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch, Brenda! I just love the way you placed the butterflies in the squares, and your background is so pretty!

sheila said...

we always need to have a few spare "I'm Sorry" cards laying around....at least I do! Glad to see you back at the table creating again! Nice take on the sketch-love the colors!

Alice said...

this is so pretty, Brenda! love the design. super work as always!

Rosemary said...

this is so lovely, brenda! the butterflies are gorgeous... (thanks for the sweet birthday wishes!!)

Jill said...

Just beautiful! Love the colors on your butterflies!

Dawn T said...

A delightfully pretty card Brenda. Great take on the sketch.

Maureen Morton said...

Stunning, Brenda! Amazing coloring and you did really good with the math for the cutting!

Trinh said...

Beautiful design! Love the coloring on the butterflies and how you have arranged them.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautifully done on the sketch, I really love the pink and green together on the butterflies!!