Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Christmas Scrapling

I wanted to make another scrapling for my friend Dana's first blog challenge and I had some pretty Christmas patterned paper lying on my desk, so this is what I came up with.

Paper: cardstock (PTI); patterned paper (MME - "12 Days of Christmas); Neenah
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Markers; HA Soft Pool Shadow ink; Broken China DI
Stamps: Penny Black (Mimi's Christmas; Circular Design)
Other: Stickles; Star (Michelle); Dimensional Squares

Isn't she sweet sitting on a cloud!  Love that glittery star which I received as a surprise gift from my Flickr friend Michelle from New York! (Thank You).  I stamped the cloud with the PB Circular Design instead of leaving it plain.

Just a simple little scrapling!  Thank you Dana for hosting this challenge.  If anyone wants to join in you still have a few days, and you can find Dana on her blog at Reliving Tomorrow!  Go and visit, she is super talented!

Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm really loving this paper and she's a super cute image!
Sweet little scrapling :)

Dawn T said...

Lovely Brenda. It is super cute and very adorable. Mimi is the cutest ever of the PB girls.

Stella said...

Awe...the cutest and sweetest angel I;ve ever seen. Adorable..love htis card!

Rosemary said...

what a sweet little scrapling, brenda!

Barb said...

Cute, little angel and love that paper, Brenda!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Sorry that I am late with commenting Brenda, but this homeschooling thing really does leave my life enjoyment and commitments for last. I know that there will be a way to juggle it all, I just have to find it! Lol. Your card is adorable. Love the paper and love the glittery star. Love the idea of using the cloud as well. Your on a roll. Thanks again sweetie for linking to my challenge. It is greatly appreciated. Hugs.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE that sweet little angel and how you stamped the cloud for added detail! FAB scrapling, Brenda!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Your cloud is adorable with the circular design stamped on it. This scrapling is cute Brenda!

walchowDesign said...

You are so creative to make this sweet card from the scraps!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Darling little Mimi, love your scrapling and the text in the background is so fun and colorful!

Trinh said...

Adorable!