Friday, May 20, 2011

Hero Arts ATC Swap

Heather over on the Hero Arts Flickr site organised an ATC swap, a one-on-one swap, so you just had to make an ATC for the partner you were linked up with.  I got sweet Judy as my partner.  Her and I decided that we wanted to be kids again so we opted for a fun ATC.  Here is mine, I should be receiving the one she made me in the next day or so.

Paper: Neenah Solar White; Basicgrey; ATC (7 Gypsies)
Ink: Copic Markers; Memento Tuxedo Black; Black Soot DI; Hero Arts Soft Pool
Stamps: Hero Arts
Other: Vellum; Stickles; Glossy Accents

I made the waves with the lovely Basicgrey patterned paper, freehand cutting, there are three layers of waves, the middle one is vellum.

Love those alphabet stamps, they allow you to create your own sentiments, sometimes you need that!

I will be back later with a set of ATC's and a holder that I also made to present to Judy as a gift and I am so thrilled that she was excited to receive it! See ya!

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is colorful, cute and fun! Looks like you are having the same weather as we are at the moment.

Lisa said...

This is a really fun little ATC :) Love how you did your water with that vellum piece in the middle- cool :)

Rosemary said...

simply adorable ATC, brenda!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Awww, this is adorable! I love the papers you used for the water!

Alice said...

this is so cute and delightful, Brenda! love the colors you used for the fish. super ATC!!