Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Simple Thank You

A very quick card today, which I actually made earlier this week.  I have not really had any time to craft these last two days for some reason, I seem to be running around or doing other things.

Paper: PTI cardstock; Neenah Solar White
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Adirondack Dye Ink (Denim)
Stamps: PTI; Lawn Fawn (sentiment)
Other: Pearls from my stash; Corner Chomper

The only two things I want to say about this card is that I love the colour combination,  and, I would really like to thank Lawn Fawn (Kelly Marie) for sending me that tiny "Thank You" sentiment as a gift for ordering some stamps from them.  Thank you, I really love that little stamp!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

So lovely....the colors are so pretty and I really like the simple style!
blessings~

Dawn T said...

very elegant Brenda. Yes the colours are stunning together

Barb said...

These colors really are very pretty together, Brenda! Love the simplicity!

Rosemary said...

simple... but lovely! :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Gorgeous colors, I really love that leaf stamp from PTI, so versatile!

Lisa said...

I agree with all the comments about the simplicity- love it. I think the pearls just add the right subtle touch and that sentiment really is nice. Love how it has a period after it :)

Jacqueline said...

I really love this - the little pink pearls are the icing on the cake!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so simple and elegant! I love the tiny pearls and the one rounded corner.