Saturday, March 26, 2011

March CCC

Every month the amazing Deborah, whose BLOG you have to visit to brighten your day, hosts and manages a worlwide card challenge.  She provides the sketch, theme and colour combination, you choose to go with one or all, and then you send your card to person X and receive one from person Y.  It's wonderful, you get to meet so many different people and receive awesome cards!

I had the pleasure of sending my card to my friend Rosemary.

Paper: PTI Cardstock and patterned paper; Neenah Solar White
Ink: Copic Markers; Memento Tuxedo Black; CTMH (Juniper dye ink)
Stamps: Unity
Other: PTI Edgers Die #1; Corner Chomper; Brad (unknown)

This time around I went with Deborah's sketch and theme, not the colours.  I wanted something brighter.  Don't you love those lanterns and that sentiment from Unity's KOM? And how lucky was I to find a brad in my stash that had those exact colours!

The person who sent me a card was Joy (Dustypenny) . Here is her lovely colourful and happy card! It's so nice to receive brighter cards at this time of the year, they make me happy!

Thank you Joy!  And than you Deborah for all your organising!

3 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Two beautiful cards! and what a fun idea :) I love your lantern card, I haven't inked up this stamp yet, I love what you did with it!

Rosemary said...

what a lovely card you received from joy!! i absolutely LOVE the card you sent me!!

Emily Leiphart said...

WOW, these are both gorgeous, Brenda! I love the two very different colour themes. The images are beautifully coloured!