Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thrilled To Win!

Hi everyone!  I am feeling that I am the luckiest girl at the moment!  I just won the Cup of The Week on Play Date Cafe!  And it was my first ever entry!  I am so totally thrilled that I just had to share it! PDC have just posted their new challenge for the week, another combination of fabulous colours, have a look HERE.

I will try to come back later with a second post of something crafty if the daily chores don't take over!

A big thank you for all the lovely comments I have been receiving and also for my new followers!  It's a wonderful feeling to wake up to new "friends" in the morning!  Thank You!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

SO happy for you Brenda!!!! So glad you joined us over at the Play Date Cafe!! Hugs and Happy Holidays to you and your family of soon to be triathletes :)

Barb said...

Woo, hoo! Yay Brenda! So happy for you! Big congrats!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Yay!! Congrats. Off to take a look at your card!

Virginia L. said...

Way to go, Brenda! You are so talented and I'm not surprised that you won! Congrats!