Saturday, November 6, 2010

I am Not M.I.A.

I know what you're thinking.. a new blogger and she has given up already!  No, I haven't, simply trying to get some creative juices flowing again after allowing some sort of flu to get me down.  Plus I needed to complete a card for a card sharing challenge, which I will only be able to reveal much later during the month.  And I needed to get a bunch of cards off to Vera for the Caring Hearts Card Drive which ends on the 15th of this month, you can check out all the details here.

So I am still around and I am really hoping to be posting some creativeness during this weekend, promise!

I need to attempt a 14 mile run tomorrow morning at 5h35am!  Once I get through that then I will know that I am totally mended and there is no excuse for not creating something to share.

So thank you for those of you that are popping by my blog, it's great to see every few days a new face on my "follower" list, thank you, it means the world to me!

Ok, I guess I need to get some sleep if I am waking up at 4 am! Goodnight for now.

2 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Brenda, I hope you are feeling better and good luck with your run. Blogging is a difficult thing there is not always time to post regularly. I find it more difficult at this time of year as it gets dark so quickly and I need daylight for my photographs. I am only really able to take them at weekends when I am not working!

Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Sally

Michelle said...

Good luck on your run! Come back to us soon!