Wednesday, October 27, 2010

CPS #190 Challenge

This is a short post this morning, (there may be more later).  Here is a card I made which I am entering into the CPS sketch challenge for this week.

Paper: cardtock (PTI), patterned paper from old stock
Stamps: Turning a New Leaf (PTI), sentiment (Hero Arts)
Ink: Dusty Concord Distress ink; Smokey Plum (CTMH)
Other: Gem frame by CTMH

This was the sketch for this week.



I hope you like it.  I enjoyed the simplicity of the card.  I just flipped the one panel from bottom to top. The patterned paper also has a soft pattern in patches.  I added a little sewing onto those two strips of purple carstock.

Thank you for looking and please leave me your thoughts!

3 comments:

MelissaS said...

oh, that's pretty! I love the colors, the simple image, and the stitching!

CinnamonSally said...

Love your card Brenda, so pretty, good luck with the challenge.

Steph said...

Pretty card- love the frame and the stitching!