Tuesday, September 12, 2017

ZENTANGLE: DIVA Challenge #332

It's been a while since my last post, life has just been busy and I've been drawing other things.  But I needed to tangle, I was missing it, so I went to the Diva's site, HERE, and decided to participate in her current challenge called "Two Squared".  The basic requirement was to draw a string comprising of two squares.  Here is my interpretation:

Starawn; Rick's Paradox

I simply overlaid two squares and used two tangles, then added some flourish.  Simple.  Lots of white space.

Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Meridiana said...

Simple but very lovely.

Anne's tangle blog said...

Good to 'see' you here again. Your tile may be simple, but (as always) 'less is more'!!!

lilystangles said...

Lovely tile!

Cindy C. said...

Hi Brenda, I don't know too much about tangle but I think your take is wonderful!! Love the shadow you gave to make it look 3D.

Suzanne Fluhr said...

Nice result for the Square2 challenge. I like the 3 dimensionality you achieved. (My spell checker is telling me that "dimensionality" isn't a word, but I'm going out on a limb and leaving it. I'm wild and crazy like that.)

jeanchaneyaz said...

Such a pretty composition!

michele said...

What a great tile!