Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Multicolor Florals

I am the worst at deciding on how to name blog posts, it's too funny!

Well, I never cease to be inspired by all the beautiful card examples one can find on the internet, sometimes they are so beautiful it's really tough to deviate from the design, which is the case here.

For my card I was totally inspired by a card designed by Kelly Latevola.  Gosh her work is really beautiful.  

Here is my version:

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com

I had a pre-stamped strip of cardstock from another project, I adhered that on the side of my notecard.  Then I stamped and repeatedly  masked a flower from a Hero Arts set and went ahead and coloured it with Copics.  Lastly I did the white gel pen thing....I love that, it really adds a fun element.  I then adhered that panel with craft foam.

Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Betty said...

such a pretty card, Brenda - and who better to CASE than Kelly. i'm the same with naming a blog post - mine are so boring.

Lin said...

Lovely, Brenda! That flower is one of my favorites - reminds me of a dogwood blossom, but how lovely it is here in these fantastic shades of color! The little white dots along the veins are a pretty detail - well done!

Cindy C. said...

Nicely done, very pretty!!

Dawn T said...

Beautiful colours on your flowers Brenda. A really lovely card.

Kelly Latevola said...

Brenda It's gorgeous! I love the variety of color you used, it just screams SPRING! I'm just thrilled you were inspired by card :)

Jacqueline said...

Love your gorgeous colors, Brenda!