Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hero Arts Fabulous Flowers Challenge Take #1

I think this is a wonderful challenge over at the Hero Arts BLOG, it runs until the 29th of February and you can enter up to 5 times!  And what's not to like about flowers!  On a card at least, which is the best way for me to enjoy them otherwise I will sneeze all day (sadly).

So here is my first contribution to the challenge:

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com


I used two Hero Arts stamp set for this card, Lauderdale Floral and a valentine sentiment set ( I don't have a name for it, just the code CL402).

I simply stamped the flowers randomly and lightly coloured them in with Copics.

The sentiment frame is from PTI.

The rain is still falling softly, just so wonderful!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Super fun card...love the colors!
Thanks for joining us for the Hero Arts Fabulous Flower Challenge!