Monday, January 18, 2016

More Zentangle....For the DIVA #250 Challenge

My apologies, but I still have not had the courage to pull all my card making stuff out AGAIN to make cards!  However, I have offered to help a friend this Friday, who is the church secretary at one of our local churches, and she recycles store bought cards for them but feels that they need something "je ne sais quoi"...they need to be transformed and injected with some vitality!  I said I would gladly help, anything for a card making playdate!

In the meantime here are three tiles I did over the weekend.

They all fit into Laura's 250th challenge, and this one was to get us back to grass roots, the original Zentangle way, the calm way, before all this hype about adding colour and pristine shading came into the mix (nothing against it, but for me personally it detracts from the relaxing, non intimidating aspect of Zentangle).
www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com
Rick's Paradox; n'Zeppel; Shattuck; Chaining; Tipple; Dex

I believe it is Dex although I did it differently to the step-outs.  I drew a wonky grid, then the dark aura'd square in the centre, then connected it the corners.

Here is my 2nd tile:
www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com
n'Zeppel; Cubine (variation)


And here is my 3rd tile:
www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com
Rick's Paradox; Pokeleaf; Zedbra; Flux

Have a fabulous day!



2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

These are wonderful Brenda!! Happy New Year!!

alexandra s.m. said...

You are so talented Brenda!
I love your work!!
I hope 2016 is good to you!
xx