Thursday, October 22, 2015

It's A String Thing #115

I had some time to play with Adele's latest challenge, you can find all the details on her blog HERE.  I decided to try a Renaissance Tile again, I just have to get the hang of these tiles.  It's just that the paper is just so delicate and makes shading and blending with pencil and pencil crayons quite hair raising because the paper "tears" easily.

Well, here is my version:

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com

I am challenged by that "Swarm" tangle, so I fiddled it a bit so that it could look neater.  This was a fun challenge, thank you Adele!  I made a bit of an oopsie when I tried using the white gel pen through the outer ring.  I normally lay a line down and then quickly smear it with my finger, but this like just did not want to go away!

Big Rugby match coming up this weekend with South Africa playing Australia for a spot in the finals!  Oh boy, it's going to be stressful!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Your pattern has so much dimension, so clever! Hope your hubby can get you some craft goodies - good deals in the USA!