Sunday, July 12, 2015

"It's A String Thing" #100 Zentennial

It's my friend Adele Bruno's 100th "It's A String Thing" challenge.  That means that for 100 weeks she has motivated us to get up and tangle.  I haven't participated in every single one, but when I could I did and I'm not missing out on this one, you can see the details on her blog HERE, she is accepting submissions up to tomorrow.

For this special occasion she developed her own tangle called "100" and she used the tangle as her string and asked us to create a monotangle.

Here is my attempt, I just couldn't resist the white space.

www.infinite-possibilities.blogpsot.com

Thanks Adele!  I really needed this.  We have just arrived in our new home town, and being as sick as a dog when I arrived I just have not been able to feel the joy of it all!  Disconnecting from all my negative woolly thoughts, just tangling this little piece of paper did bring me some sense of joy and of a light out there somewhere.

Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Sorry you've been under the weather Brenda, hope you feel better soon. This is amazing, love the dimensional look you achieved!!

Nat said...

this tangle pops off the page. Very interesting design elements. Love it!! :) !!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda,

I am very happy to have come across your blog. I would like to know whether you have ever experienced any problems with the Simon Says Stamp monthly boxes being delivered to you in South Africa. I would so much want to subscribe to this but am afraid of our infamous Postal Services.

thanks in advance
Desire Pflugbeil