Saturday, February 28, 2015

Simon Says "Anything Goes"


I've been busy....with other things, so my blog has suffered a bit.  But as always, the SSS Wednesday Challenge of  "Anything Goes" is always enough to get one going.  

I love the sentiment " just because", I wish I sent cards out more often for just that reason:

Just Because

....you're worth it
... you're special
... you are on my mind
... you are on my heart
... I can't stop thinking about you
... I want to

The list of possible reasons just goes on and on, so in other words we have no excuse.  So this card will go out to someone ... just because!

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com
Paper: cardstock (PTI); Neenah Solar White
Ink: Hero Arts; Versafine
Stamps: PTI; Hero Arts; SSS; WPlus9
Other: Silver gel pen

Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

A lovely collage of images Btenda,wonderful card!!

Judy1223 said...

Brenda! WHat a great way to start my morning...seeing this lovely card! "Just because" is a great way to start a sentiment, isn't it? So versatile! I love the combination of stamps and colors and textures on this lovely card...off to Pin it right now so I can come back to it over and over!

Sorry I haven't been around much to comment -- I'm currently working two jobs, transitioning from one to another, and not finding much free time to blog. Hopefully spring will be better! Just want you to know I'm thinking of you and look forward to more frequent visits soon!

Jacqueline said...

This has such flair - love it! Glad to see you back, Brenda!

Dawn T said...

so very pretty. you've done a beautiful card here.

Nat said...

love this butterfly against the background, so delicate and beautiful!! Its always nice to creations :)

Robin K. said...

Great post Brenda- just the inspiration I need to start sending cards more! And your card design is wonderful!