Friday, October 17, 2014

Diva Challenge #189: YUMA

This week the Diva, Laura Harms, has suggested we use a new tangle "Yuma", from CZT  Tina Akua.  I like this tangle.  I actually seem to enjoy the ones with lots of lines, maybe it's the meditative qualities.  So here is my tile:

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com
Yuma; Girlande

I am sure that there are many shading possibilities, but this is what I wanted to achieve today, uncomplicated.  The Tangle running down the centre is also a fun one to do, it's called Girlande by Simone Bischoff.

I hope you are all enjoying a fabulous day.  We are getting the much needed rain and all of a sudden everything is looking green!

9 comments:

Didisch said...

Guirlande and yuma fit together verywell, it is as if they where growing together in perfect harmony. Like the way you shaded it!

Annette P.-L. said...

Beautiful tile! I like your harmonious combination of Yuma and Girlande!

Akua said...

very nice tile, i like your shading too.

Duchess said...

I love how accepting you are of your art. (and it is lovely) It's hard for me to not be my worst critic. Thanks for reminding us to just be happy.

Anne's tangle blog said...

Girlande is so very nice here, it's 'made' for Yuma.

Kia said...

lovely tile - I like how you have combined the two patterns and how you have filled in the pod-like shapes of yuma

bmlilith60 said...

I think you did a really good job on this tile. I like the way you incorporated Girlande in the tile, it actually blends right in and looks like it part of the Yuma tangle.

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous Brenda!
I'm always amazed by your creation!

Nat said...

im really amazed by your tangles, awesome design!! ;)