Sunday, September 21, 2014

It's A String Thing #58

I tangled a tile for Adele Bruno's latest challenge, you can see all the details HERE.  I just chose two of the 4 tangles that were up for grabs, namely:

Girdy by Karl Stewart
Girlande by Simone Bischoff

(You can find all the tangle patterns on www.tanglepatterns.com)

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com

I am still loving my tangling and try to tangle a little every day.  A lot of tanglers seem to do ZIA's (often larger pieces of Zentangle Inspired Art), but I just love the traditional tiles and the black micron and pencil as my basic tools.  I am sure I will do some pieces now and then, but for relaxation and focus, these tiles are the way to go.

Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Nat said...

Its amazing how much texture and 3d your tangle has. Love all the fine details amd awesom effect ♥

Judy1223 said...

Brenda, your zentangle tiles are amazing...good to have something that helps you relax. They are so amazing to look at...I could stare at the details for hours!

Arlene said...

This is beautiful. To me, it has an Asian flair, probably because to me, it looks like a fan with some lovely patterns.

A Beauty!

Cindy C. said...

It looks amazing Brenda! Just curious, how long did it take you to do this one?