Sunday, May 4, 2014

It's A String Thing #38

Adele has provided us another wonderful challenge this week, you can find all the details HERE.  Here is the tile I made:

Brenda Urbanik CZT#13 - www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com
Aquafleur; AA's; Axlexa; Aura Leah

This week I played with all the suggested tangles, they are each so beautiful so I couldn't leave one out.

I did add a bit of brown/sepia here and there, sometimes I just want a break from black and white.

It's another totally glorious Autumn day here!  Have a happy Sunday!

7 comments:

Rosemary said...

your tangles always amaze me, brenda! this one is so cool!

Lin said...

WOW! I like the tiny hints of color here and there, too!

Sandy said...

Gorgeous tangles - I am pea green with envy that you do this so very well!!
sandy xx

Sarn said...

LOVE your Tangle. Popped over to see you after Sandy (from Simply Sandy blog) recommended I visit.

Glad I did.

Off to see what other inspiring posts you've done.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Virginia L. said...

Your Tangles are amazing, Brenda! I am seriously in awe!

Annette P.-L. said...

Wonderful tile with great depth! Your shading is brilliant!

Martha said...

WOW...this is dramatic!
I love your creativity, Brenda!