Sunday, March 2, 2014

Zendala Attempt

Zentangle® have got what they call pre-strung Zendalas and blank Zendalas.  I chose a blank one and designed my own string on it.  This is the first time I have tried this and here is my initial result without any shading.

Tangles: Henna Drum, Footlite, Crescent Moon, Tipple, Diva Dance, Zinger


It's probably not well centered and I've also realised that my Zinger seem to be floating in space a bit, but for now I am ok with it.  However, I did feel like adding just a little splash of colour!  I remembered my Atyou Spica pens, I have just a few and they have a nice shimmer to them, so I used two colours and also added some pencil shading.


www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com

 Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Oh my goodness this is wonderful Brenda!! It looks as if you've used a stamp for it. Well done!!!!!

Cindy C. said...

Hi Brenda. I came across a post I thought you may be interested. Here's the link:
http://scrapbookersparadise.blogspot.ca/2014/03/from-doodle-to-cards.html
Enjoy!

Rosemary said...

love how you added the little pops of color, brenda. it really brings the tangle to life!

Arlene said...

Very cool!

Cris said...

It is very lovely. If it were mine, I would a background tangle to tie everything together. Something simple like floorz (drawn curvy). But, even as I am writing this, the white space is growing on me :-) Maybe I wouldn't change a thing! Aren't Zendalas FUN?