Thursday, January 9, 2014

For A Friend

A friend in the neighbourhood is moving this weekend with her family and I was asked to make the goodbye card.  I have been so inspired by THIS card on Pinterest that I decided to use it as my inspiration.  Here is my version:



I went with a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" square card.  The stamps are from Unity and the little flower stamp from Darkroom Door.  The sentiment is from WPlus9.

I used that tool with the little balls on the end to round the flowers, really like how that turned out and the dimension it gave them.

It's too hot here, I don't even have the energy to continue typing.  Just have an awesome day!

10 comments:

Cindy C. said...

I really like your card Brenda! Love that warm, sunny palette, and the flowers look fabulous!

Barb said...

Hi Bren! Love this beautiful card! Those colors are gorgeous together and I love how you added the two little flowers!

Send some of that hot weather this way, would ya please?! We're FREEZING up here in Minnesota! Hope you're well - sending hugs! ♥

CinnamonSally said...

Such a pretty CAS card Brenda!

Lisa Elton said...

She'll love this Brenda, it's beautiful!! And yes the flowers look awesome! We have NO problem staying cool here LOL, although were are in for a 30 degree heat wave today!

Rosemary said...

so very pretty, brenda... wonderful card for your friend!

Pam W Merwin said...

So sweet - love the colors!

Stella said...

Just a few stamps and there you have it; a gorgeous card. Yes the flowers turned out gorgeous but I also love the background you stamped!

Trinh said...

I love the dimension of the flowers and the warm colors of your pretty card! It's been cold here and I certainly don't miss the summer heat. Stay cool!

Arlene said...

So beautiful. It looks fragile, but not, feminine and sweet.

Sue Lelli said...

Love the colors and the sweet flowers! I'll bet she felt special to receive this!