Sunday, October 6, 2013

It's A String Thing #8

Adele, a CZT, has a weekly challenge on her blog.  This week she provided us with a string and we were to tangle it using tangle patterns beginning with the letter Z as the string was created by Sue Zanker, so Adele typically uses the first letter of the persons surname as inspiration.

Here is an image of the string we had to use:


Well, I quickly had to go and learn a few new tangles over at Linda Farmer's Tangle Patterns blog, practice them and then put them on my tile.  And here is my interpretation:


The other night we were eating some Lamb Knuckles for dinner and dear Natasha was taking
 F-O-R-E-V-E-R to finish eating and I got fidgety and my Micron pen was lying on the table so this is what happened:

It just happened! Tangled a Lamb Knuckle!

8 comments:

Robin K. said...

Oh Brenda I am giggling right now! Your tangled lamb knuckle is priceless!!!!

Lisa said...

u r killin' me! a lamb knuckle? you truly have been bitten my friend :) too funny! XX

Anita Rex said...

Wow that's amazing! Great job!

Trinh said...

You are truly obsessed! I don't think anyone else can say they have a Tangled lamb knuckle. :)

Cindy C. said...

Cool! Looks like you are really enjoying Zentangle!!

Nat said...

ok, how cool is this lamb knuckle!!! love it. I think you tangles are the best I've seen. :) have a great week!!!

Lisa Elton said...

My favorite part of this one is the section that looks like scrolls of paper! Teehee to your mini work ;)

Dawn T said...

fabulous tangling and what a hoot to use the lamb knuckle.