Thursday, August 29, 2013

Die Cut Inlay Card #2

If you remember the card I made HERE, because of the die cutting involved, one could get two cards for the price of one.  So here is the second card that was generated from those left over die cuts:


Paper: cardstock (PTI); dp (my scrapbasket)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps: PTI (Boutique Borders: Birthday Stamp Set)
Other: Die (PTI); corner rounder

I'm going to add it to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is ANYTHING GOES.

Thank you for all the lovely comments about my tangling efforts yesterday.  I am trying to do one practice "tile" a day (that's the 3.5" X 3.5" paper it's drawn on).  Here is my one for today, it's based on
Tangle Patterns String 066.  Hope you enjoy it.


Have a super day!

12 comments:

Maureen Morton said...

You are going to town, girlfriend! I need to try that die cut technique, since you get so much "bang for your buck". Love the inking, too.

Barb said...

Love that fun flower, Bren! Pretty card!

I would never have the patience for Zentangle, so I admire your efforts!

Trinh said...

I am absolutely lovin' your zentangle creations! How long does each piece normally take to create?

Jacqueline said...

Your card with the die-cut is fabulous!

Pam W Merwin said...

Always love it when I can get a "2 for 1" card! This one is beautiful too, Brenda. I still don't understand Zentangle - but it sure is amazing work :)

susanne said...

Hi Brenda :) just visiting your lovely blog to say hello. Lots of nice things to see here.. very pretty cards and I love your zentagles !! . I've been thinking of trying to do a zentagle myself .. great inspiration! warm wishes, Susanne

Sandy said...

Your card is really nice and your tangling is fabulous. There is so much to do and so little time to do it all!
sandy

Nat said...

super cool!!! :) love this one too Brenda :)

Judy1223 said...

Wow, Brenda, that is an amazing zentangle! Good for you, you are a natural! I love your cool die cut "left-overs"...way to use up what's left over, its a gorgeous card!

Dawn T said...

fabulous Brenda. Your card is lovely and the zentangle tile is awesome.

Rosemary said...

i'm in awe of your zentangle abilities, Brenda! fab set of cards!

Lisa Elton said...

Great way to use up your scraps Brenda, pretty card! And wowzers on your tile...it has so much depth, GREAT job!!