Saturday, July 27, 2013

Thanks

Another quick little card to keep the blog rolling, it was made a while ago.


A little bit of masking fun with some nice Distress inks .  I also stamped and inked a HA flower and added another flower on top of that for fun.

Oh gosh, I know this is a boring post, I need to sit in my craft room tonight and find that mojo, it's got to be hiding somewhere in here!

Thank you to all of you kind hearted crafty friends who continue to visit me despite my lack of excitement!  Ok, off to go and look for a challenge to spur me on.

Wishing you a fabulous weekend!

8 comments:

Barb said...

Happy weekend, Bren! Love your sweet card - beautiful shading and colors!

Lin said...

I like your card, Brenda! Blues and greens are faves of mine, as are the dictionary stamps!

Tina said...

Brenda, your card is so lovely. I Love the inked panel and the flower oposite the rounded corner. So clever!

Dawn T said...

Lovely background colours Brenda. Your card is very pretty.

alexandra s.m. said...

Yum...lovely card and color scheme my Friend!
Thank You~

Nat said...

hi Brenda :) hope you are doing well!! love this text stamp and soft distressing. beautiful combination of colours! Sending you smiles :) :)

Trinh said...

This is sweet CAS design, Brenda! I love the colors you chose. Go play with your stamps and inks and you will find that mojo again.

Lisa Elton said...

Cute little CAS card Brenda! The coloring on your text is super ;)