Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hexagon Wreath

Another very simple creation using some Hexagon stamps from PTI and using their Hexagon Die to line things up.


I hope you can "see" the wreath!  Now I am starting to doubt myself a bit.  Well, it's what I saw in my minds eye and then decided to add to paper.  So, I then went on to make a little set.  I think I'll turn them all into gift tags as they are 3.5" X 3.5".



Just got back from the children's home, it was good to see them all again. We had loads of fun singing, dancing, drawing and reading stories.  The rain has held off so the road was dry, what a relief.

Wishing you all a spendid day!

11 comments:

joy said...

I love this cute wreath, Brenda! Those berries are such a great accent, too. Glad you were able to bring some happiness to those little ones.

Cris said...

They are gorgeous! And don't worry, I saw the wreath too! The will make great tags or a card set, both are awesome ideas!

Barb said...

Brenda, I love this fun idea and may just have to use it! Your wreath turned out so cute!

It sounds like you brightened up the children's day - what a blessing you are to them!

Lisa Elton said...

Yes I DO see your sweet wreath Brenda! You are rockin this hexagon set. I seriously think I need to get this one. SO happy you had another good day with the kids and a safe journey to boot! Have a delightful day ~ hugs ;)

Cindy C. said...

What a clever design!

Robin K. said...

I definitely see the wreath!! Very clever way to use hexies!!! These would make a great card set!!

Dawn T said...

what a cute idea to make a wreath with hexagons. They are delightful.

alexandra s.m. said...

It's a wreath!
How creative!
Love it Brenda ;-)

TFS~

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

The hexagon wreath is great, Brenda! Just love the pattern you used and the red gems add the perfect touch!

Virginia L. said...

Totally CREATIVE!!! Love it, Brenda!

Judy1223 said...

Oh my, I am LOVING the hexagon Christmas cards you are making! I definitely "see" the wreath...LOVE it!