Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Birthday to You

Another pre-planned post for you just to keep the blog moving along and also because I had made a few cards a while back which I had not posted yet.  Sometimes I get lucky and I can make about 4 different cards in one sitting, but not all the time!


I used the leftover strip of paper from my 6 X 6 sheet from two days ago and die cut it with a PTI large scalloped die.  The butterfly and sentiment are both from PTI.  I enjoy this CAS design!

Have a fun filled day!

10 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Very pretty! Love all the happily coordinated colors! Hope you are having a great time!

Lisa Elton said...

Very sweet Brenda! You were one crafty girl before vacation ;)

Virginia L. said...

Delightful composition, Brenda! The placement of the sentiment is so perfect!

Barb said...

Pretty CAS card, Bren! Love that butterfly!

Emily Leiphart said...

So pretty, Brenda! Those papers are awesome and I love the details on the butterfly.

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful card Brenda!

Dawn T said...

just beautiful. The PP is so pretty

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card! Love that butterfly Brenda!
Hope you are having a blast!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Brenda that scalloped strip is fabulous across the top of the card! Love the colors!

Michelle said...

beautiful cas design! love the scallop and green gems!