Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Merci

I made this quick card the other day with some pretty papers I had lying around from Making Memories "Je t'Adore" collection.  The only stamping I did was the sentiment which is from PTI.


On another note, I did manage to make my 22 + 3 cards (teacher X 2 plus the busdriver) yesterday for my daughter to take to school today!  I went very, very simple thanks to a PTI set called Tiny Valentines and my Spellbinders Circle die.  We were not allowed to put candy into the little goodie bags (now I have packets and packets of candy to get rid of - if only they had mentioned this two weeks ago!), so I did have some Valentine pencils and a little heart notebook.  It's the thought that counts right.

Here is what I made, not the best photos, I apologise!



And lastly, I just discovered Instagram!  I have seen it mentioned so many times by Alexandra on her blog, and came across it on someone else's blog this morning so I thought I had better get with the times!  What a fun app for the iPhone and it's free!  So I test drove it with this picture this morning of my daughter writing some last minute Valentine notes to her teachers:


Wishing you all a fabulous Valentine's Day!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Those gift baggies turned out super sweet, B! and I like the card too- The butterfly in the center of the flower is so cute- just a stylish little thank you :)
c u soon, birthday girl :)

Barb said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, Bren! And Happy Birthday!! Love your pretty card - fab flower! Great job getting all those darling Valentine's done for your daughter! Hope your day is wonderful! :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

What darling little treat bags! So cute! A lot of schools are doing that here too! Very strict about parties and such as well! Love your card! Love Making memories!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great projects, Brenda, and I love the photo of your daughter!! Happiest of birthdays to you!!

Trinh said...

Happy, happy birthday, Brenda! Wishing you lots of love & happiness on this special day! And your daughter's valentines came out great! I love the pencil & notebook idea. I was shocked to see how much candy Elisia got today; wished they had limited the candy at her school. Happy Valentine's Day to you & yours!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous card and your Valentine's gifts are so cute. And a very Happy Birthday to you Brenda.

walchowDesign said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Brenda! Hope you had a wonderful time with your family and you good buddy, Lisa! beautiful card!

All the treat bags are so tempting and am sure the kids will love them!

sheila said...

these bags are perfect! What a great mom you are. Love your card...the flower is so cool.

Sue Lelli said...

Merci, Brenda, for making this FAB card! LOVE the paper with the flower and butterfly! All it needed was the sentiment! LOVE the treats, too!