Thursday, November 3, 2011

Best Wishes

This is a card for my Sister-in-Law in France, I hope it gets there in time!  Sometimes I just clean forget how long posts actually takes to get overseas and I take my time making a card and then oops, it's late....

Paper: cardstock (PTI); patterned paper (unknown - very, very old); Neenah
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Markers; Antique Linen  & Seedless Grape Distress ink
Stamps: PTI Tiny Tags - sentiment; MFT - flower
Other: Nestabilitie Die; Crinkly ribbon; PTI Tiny Tag Die; Stickles; Dimensional tape; PTI Edge die

I just noticed that I did not take a very good photo as you cannot see the sentiment tag very well, that's what happens when you're in a rush I suppose!

I'm going to have to practice colouring in that flower, I'm not really happy with it.  But I hope my SIL likes it.

Thanks for visiting, it really makes my day!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

wow- drooling over that pp B! Beautiful & unique color combo with the gray, yellow and purples! You have to know that your SIL will adore it :)

Rosemary said...

your sister-in-law will love this lovely card(no matter if it is late or not)!!

Mindy said...

Very pretty card, Brenda and I think your coloring is just fine !

Emily Leiphart said...

Not happy with it? It's stunning! Your SIL is going to love it. I have a feeling the post over there is faster than here. LOL

Dawn said...

It is just so pretty Brenda. I'm sure she will love it.

Stella said...

Don't bother about the coloring or the photo; both are great! Your SIl will love it; and so do I!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Divine Brenda. I like the added scalloped border on the patterned paper. Fabulous touch.

Trinh said...

Your sister will love this pretty card! I often wish I could color like you so no need to fret.

walchowDesign said...

Such a beautiful card and am sure your SIL will love it!

Sue Lelli said...

Your sister in law will LOVE this! The colors are so pretty as is your coloring!