Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Masculine Birthday

(This is my second post today, so if you are keen, scroll down for the first)

I thought it was time to break out the "Plaid Person" from Hero Arts.  His counterpart has had quite a bit of blog time, and she won a Fab 5 at Hero Arts just recently!  So, Mr.Plaid has been a bit lonely, and a tad jealous! 


Paper: PTI Cardstock; Neenah Solar White
Ink: Tumbled Glass & Vintage Photo Distress Ink; Versafine Onyx Black; Punch Chalk Ink;
Stamps: Hero Arts; Technique Tuesday (party hat)
Other: Corner Chomper; Glossy Accents

I wanted to add a pompom to his party hat but then he started really looking ridiculous, so I just left it as is with a bit of glossy accents in it.  I hope you like him.  I will have to figure out a few more things to do with him soon.

Thank you for coming by today!

9 comments:

walchowDesign said...

Great masculine card, Brenda! You are always so creative to give your image an accessory!

Lisa said...

LOVE the party hat, B! It just makes me smile :)

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL, Brenda, your description of this card made me laugh! I absolutely love how you used this stamp to make a wonderful masculine card. You're such an enabler with these "bathroom people" images. They are on my wish list. ;D

Sanne said...

He is just perfect the way he is - love it!

CinnamonSally said...

Brenda you have these stamps mastered this masculine card is fantastic.

Jacqueline said...

The rulers at the bottom add a wonderful masculine effect to your card Brenda.

Robin K. said...

Your description of "Mr. Plaid" had me giggling Brenda!! Love his party hat! Can't wait to see what else you cook up for him :)

Alice said...

awwww... this is fabulous, Brenda!! so clever and fun! love love it!

Anita Rex said...

Brenda you so made me laugh!!! :> I love that you added a hat to him, and love the ruler lines at the bottom!!!!