Monday, February 21, 2011

Heart Card for Unity

I wanted to make another card for the new Unity monthly challenge of "Hearts".  This is an extremely simple design, and I just love the soft untraditional colours.

Paper: PTI, Neenah White Cardstock
Ink: Juniper and Baby Pink Dye ink (CTMH)
Stamps: Unity (All You Need)
Other: Floss (We R Memory Keepers), Corner chomper, Cuttlebug embossing folder

No real explanations required I don't think.  I just love these pastel colours to convey a message of love.  I used two stamps from the Unity "All You Need" set.  I adore that spotty heart.  I also used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder to continue the theme from the hearts.

The sentiment is popped up with some dimensional adhesive.

Thank you for looking.  If you are a Unity fan why not go over to their Challenge Blog and participate, it's fun!

10 comments:

Barb said...

There is just something so wonderful about that soft teal color! Looks so pretty with the touches of pink! Lovely card, Brenda!

Tiffany Ervin said...

So cute Brenda! I really love the whimsy style of the polka-dotted hearts! Great colors too!

Jessica Diedrich said...

SOOO cute! That aqua and pink is one of my favorite color combos and I love your incorporation of the hearts!

Thanks so much for playing along w/ Unity's NEW Challenge!

Purple Princess said...

Love the dotted heart background!

Rosemary said...

sweet card, brenda!

farmhouse-story said...

very sweet!

Dawn T said...

very sweet Brenda. It looks very romantic in the soft colours.

Emily Leiphart said...

I love these soft colours, Brenda! It's so great to see you playing in the new Unity Challenge.

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute!
I love these colors together!
thanks so much for playing along with us :)

Unknown said...

so cute! love the colors and the way you used the stamps!