Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thinking of You

This is my second post today, and I will most likely have a third one once my little piece for my next card dries, in time for Lucy's Day 6 Sletch Challenge. So scroll down to my previous post if you want.

OWH are in need of cards that say "Thinking of You", so that is what is keeping me busy today.  Here is a card I made to add to my box which I hope to ship out in the next two weeks once it is filled. (Now remember, I'm the one who doesn't like to make more than one, maximum two, of the same card, so for me to fill a box of a hundred can take a whole month!).

Here is my card, I hope you like it:

Paper: PTI Cardstock
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Vintage Photo & Pumice Stone Distress Ink, CTMH Olive ink, Versamark
Stamps: Hero Arts, Ali Wdwards (Sentiment)
Other: Tiny gems by Mark Richards, Clear Embossing Powder

The background is clear embossed using the Large Fabric Design stamp from Hero Arts.  Then I stamped the centre panel with stamps from another Hero Art 2011 stamp set and inked the edges with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I added 3 of the worlds' tiniest gems, so good luck finding them!

See you later.

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Looks like velvet background Brenda. So rich looking.

Michelle said...

Wow, Brenda!! This is stunning! The bold red pattern paper is beautiful against the soft leaves!!! Love it!!

Barb said...

Love that deep red framing your pretty leaves!

walchowDesign said...

Great frame, Brenda! The leaves inside the frame are great too! I spotted the 3 gems!!!

Jacqueline said...

Wow gorgeous! You created a lovely effect with that stamp Brenda!