Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Child's Thank You

I wanted to make a card that would come from my daughter to a family member to thank them for the wonderful gifts she received over the Christmas period, and I decided to incoporate some masking into it:

Paper: Hero Arts Notecard, Neenah Solar White, Pink cardstock & Patterned Paper (unknown)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts Iris Chalk Ink, Copic Markers
Stamps: Hero Arts
Other: Felt flower and gem both from Hero Arts, Sewing

It was fun to mask the little rabbit with the text from one of Hero Arts new 2011 sets called "Dictionary Greetings".

It's a perfect day for crafting here, grey and wet and cold!  Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday.  I will be posting at least once more today.  See you later!

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

SOOOOO sweet, Brenda! I love this bunny image and you did this so beautifully!