Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Goodies!

Yesterday I was busy finalising all the Halloween goodies that my daughter will take to her class this morning as they are celebrating with a Halloween Parade today.

Here are some photos of what I created, my own take on Treat bags and Mummy Suckers. 


The Goodies!
Mummy, Eat Me!!


27 Treat Bags!

Treat Bag Close Up

The actual plastic bags are from Hobby Lobby, I loved the pictures on them. The tags are made with Papertrey Ink products.  The Mummy Suckers are made with the double thick Oreo Cookies and White Nestle Chocolate bits (I know, too much sugar!  I'll pay for it later and so will a whole lot of other Moms!).

Wishing you all a wonderful day and a great start to the weekend festivities! 

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

oh brenda! those mummy treats turned out so cute and they look just yummy!!!