Monday, October 25, 2010

Back from New Braunfels!

A very quick and short, non-crafty post tonight, (so that I can actually go and create, I missed it).  We are back from our Half Marathon in New Braunfels, what an awesome place, lots of trees, the gorgeous Guadalupe River, and actually some hills and undulating roads!!!!  We had a great race, loved it and will definitely try to go back for the race again next year.

My Mom also arrived safe and sound today! Phew!!!  Now I can stop worrying for a while.

I started working my way through Vera's blog hop initiative, what great creations!  The people in the nursing homes and care centres that are going to receive those cards are going to be so delighted!  If you have no clue what I am talking about then please go to Vera's blog here and at least try to participate by donating any appropriate cards to this worthy cause, she needs as many Thanksgiving and Christmas cards as possible by the 15th of November!

I hope that you all had a great weekend and I look forward to sharing more creations with you starting tomorrow!  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments: