Monday, January 9, 2017

First IAST Challenge for 2017!

Let's see if I can do a better job with my blog this year!  It HAS to be a good year.

Today I will share the first "It's A String Thing" Zentangle challenge tile for 2017.  You can find the details for the challenge HERE on Adele Bruno's blog.

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com

I seriously need to Tangle more this year, it brings me a lot of "quietness" in my very busy mind so it's important that I make time for it.  I also need to restart giving classes, I really miss sharing the benefits of this art from.

I've been very busy with another "art form" this December!!!  We had my Mom over for 4 weeks and I always try to find mildly challenging projects for her to do, at 76  years of age I think it's important to keep her mind busy with tasks other than the day to day things she does around the house.

So this time around I got her crocheting doilies!  But I am keeping this for my next blog post where I will share what we both made.

Wishing you all a fantabulous 2017, may you be blessed beyond your wildest imagination!

4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Happy New Year Brenda!

Even though I don't do Zentangle, it's always a pleasure to come over to your blog to see your projects.

Lisa Elton said...

Happy New Year blessings to you too Brenda! I look forward to more blogging from you this year, it's always a treat! This a a wonderful piece!

Marle said...

Hi Brenda,
wishing you a healthy and lucky 2017!
I really like your tile, the curved Zonked and your beautiful MySwing with black perfs.
Greetings from Germany
Marle

Virginia L. said...

So glad to see your post again! Your Zentangle work is always so inspiring! I actually tried to incorporate it into card-making! It is quite fun and relaxing! I hope this new year finds you well and that you are able to find your own rhythm of life. Hugs to you across the miles!