Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Birthday Poppies



I see that the current SSS Wednesday Challenge is "Anything Goes", so I thought I would pop this card in there.

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com


I had fun using this Penny Black clear stamp, stamping with white ink and then colouring with my Copics.  I added a double border around the image just for fun.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.

Just a short post, it's late here already and I need some sleep!  See you again soon.

Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Wonderful card!! Such a sweet design and I love those pretty poppies!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Lisa Elton said...

This is amazing Brenda, love the beautiful red flowers!!

Jacqueline said...

Love the dynamic red you colored with!

Martha said...

OH MY, Brenda, this is simply beautiful.
WOW, the flowers are gorgeous.
The red/white/kraft combination is one of my favorites.