Monday, August 18, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 - Day 8


This class was a continuation of Day 7, Graphic stamps.  I used Kelly Rasmussen's idea and made some Border Cards.  I made a few other designs which I will share later.  Here is one of my border card's.

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com
Paper: cardstock (Neenah)
Ink: Salty Ocean & Mowed Lawn Distress inks
Stamps: Happy Harlequin Stamp set (PTI)
Other: Hello Die (PTI)

This is such a nice and simple design if you want to make a few quick cards.  And I learned that I love these two colours together!

I'll leave you with some cuteness....meet Delgado, our 7 week old German Shepherd who has been with us for a week now!  Isn't he just too cute!


3 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, is Delgado ever cute!!! So fun that you have a new puppy - enjoy!

Love your card too, Bren! Those bright colors look awesome!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Brenda, love the colorful border!! But little mister Delgado steals the show today, what a sweet face!!

Dawn T said...

Great card Brenda. A perfect graphic card. Your little puppy is just adorable.