Saturday, August 16, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 - Day 5

For this class  I decided to start with the first technique taught by Jennifer McGuire, "multi-colour" embossing.  We played with outline stamps and were to try applying various colours of embossing powders onto the image.  I'm not a collector of embossing powders other than white, clear and a sparkly one or two.  However, Jennifer offered an alternative which gave a similar effect and that is what I went with.

My colours unfortunately leave a lot to be desired!!!

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com
Paper: cardstock (PTI); Neenah Solar white; patterned paper from my stash
Ink: various Memento inks
Stamps: Tall Flower (HA); sentiment (SSS)
Other: Stampamajig; Tombow markers; clear embossing powder

Off to see what else is on show today.

Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful choice of stamp, Brenda! The various embossing colors really show off the stamp fabulously! Well don!

Pam W Merwin said...

I loved what you did with the embossing, Brenda~ Really like the two colors you used with your sentiment!

Jacqueline said...

Lovely design!