Saturday, February 20, 2016

Pretty Bird

I saw such a beautiful card on Pinterest, you can find it HERE, and I knew that I wanted to case it.  It was made by a talented card maker Teneale Williams.  I love those cards that are fairly common out there at the moment with splashes of water colour in the background and an image stamped over it.  It looks like such an effortless way of splashing some paint on watercolour paper, but I am not sure that is entirely true.

However, here is my version.

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com

The birdie is from Artistic Outpost, I almost forgot about him!  I used distress inks to create the background in ink the little flag.

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.  The weather is changing here, windy and grey with a tiny bit of rain here and there, but we need more!

1 comment:

walchowDesign said...

Great background splashing and with the bird stamping it makes it stands out even more, Brenda!