Sunday, October 18, 2015

Diva Challenge #239

As always one of the best ways to practice is to participate in some challenges.  I've decided to play with the Diva Challenge and this week we get to use the tangle called Munchin, an official Zentangle tangle.  Here is my version on a Renaissance tile:

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com
Munchin; Zenith; Minline: Tipple

It was a fun one to do because you never know what your Munchin is going to turn out like as it all depends on the initial placement of the dots and then which ones you chose to connect to create the "triangles".  Very relaxing!

Have a fantastic day!

8 comments:

Anne's tangle blog said...

I like your tile and the choice of tangles next to Munchin.

Astrid said...

...very elagant!

Annette P.-L. said...

Absolutely gorgeous tile! Wonderful colouring!

Virginia L. said...

You are a PRO in Zantangle! I love your artsy design in this! So Zen!

Virginia L. said...

PS: I didn't even say it right...it's Zentangles--how amateurish am I!

Martha said...

Brenda, this is simply fabulous!
The touch of white makes the colors pop.

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful tile!

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty Brenda!