Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Forever Flower


I'm calling it "Forever Flower" because it felt like I was taking forever to colour this flower in with my Copics!  It's been a while since I've coloured anything, and I obviously need more practice!


I am going to add this to this weeks' Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is "Let's Get Sentimental".  You can find the challenge details HERE.  I just love the font of this sentiment.


www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com

The notecard is from Hero Arts, the patterned paper from Basic Grey (Plumeria), the sentiment is from Technique Tuesday and the flower and leaves are from a WPlus9 stamp set.  I actually did some masking of the flower in order to stamp the leaves "behind" the focal image.

I hope you are having a fabulous day!

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful Brenda! I like they way the pretty rose is nestled in the leaves. Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day!!

debby4000 said...

Love that stunning flowers it makes a wonderful card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous.

walchowDesign said...

You've not lost your copics skill at all, Brenda! Beautiful colouring and love the sentiment!

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful colouring Brenda, well worth the "forever"!! ;) I know that feeling too, especially when colouring a large flower with many petals!! Thanks for sharing.

Martha said...

WOW...Brenda! That flower is simply GORGEOUS! It's so beautifully colored! Fabulous card!